Paragon Engineering develops its own tools and jigs for manufacturing of all its sheet metal components in a fully-fledged “IN-HOUSE ” Tool Room. This assures higher quality and ensures traceability.
- Sheet Metal Pressed Components
- Front ring, Inner ring, Speedometer parts
- High Precision machined components
- Assemblies and Sub-assemblies
- Sheet metal Consoles or Panels for Equipments
- All types of pressed components (Ferrous and Non- Ferrous) incl. Blanking, Trimming, Deep Draw, Embossing, Planishing, Riveting etc..
- Frames of Radio Metal
- Flag Assemblies for Energy consoles
- Electrical contacts (silver, copper, Pb)
- Spring contacts
- Heat sinks and many more …
- Washers and Sleeves
- Housings Flanges
- Sanitizer stands
- Brackets and Flanges